Week Five
Not really much to report this week. I've not gone to the gym, since I can't be arsed to drive 22km to get there. That being said, here's the numbers:
291.2 lbs
The bodyfat was unusable as a reading, since it ran from 35.5% to 28.5%. I'll see what it's like next week, though I may contact the manufacturer and see what they suggest (beyond upgrading the models).
291.2 lbs
The bodyfat was unusable as a reading, since it ran from 35.5% to 28.5%. I'll see what it's like next week, though I may contact the manufacturer and see what they suggest (beyond upgrading the models).

2 Comments:
At 31 December, 2006 19:16,
Travelling Greek said…
Serd, man - I'm really proud of ya!
Keep 'er up!
At 31 December, 2006 22:55,
Serdic said…
Thanks. Getting back to the gym should help things out too.
Post a Comment
<< Home