The Weighting Room

Tales of a Fat Bastard who is trying to become a regular Bastard.

Friday, January 05, 2007

Week 6

Without much ado, the numbers for this week

287.6 lbs

I'm going to omit the body fat reading for now as it's neither accurate or precise. It ranged from 39% bodyfat to 28.5%, and only started to get consistent after I measured for the sixth time. Regardless, I'm happy to see myself slip under 290, and will attempt to keep the trend going. As I've mentioned before, I'm happy to see an overall downward trend.

I'm considering updating my excercise routine, but I'm going to hold off for now, while I get back into the groove of choosing healthier foods, and cooking for myself. I've managed to eat home made meals every day this week. I didn't even order food at the Psychic Night last night, instead eating before and having some dinner afterwards. Ok, so it was bacon and eggs, but dammit, I didn't order food despite having a massive Wendy's craving. All that being said, Fridays are my cheat day!!! That means Swiss Chalet for dinner!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home